Presente Simple: Explicación

Form (Forma)

Para conjugar el presente simple usamos el infinitivo para los sujetos “I”, “you”, “we” y “they” y para las terceras personas “he”, “she” y “it”, añadimos un “-s” al final del verbo.

I, you, we, they ................................................................... talk, learn, eat, go, do.
He, she, it ........................................................................... talks, learns, eats, goes, does.

Structure (Estructura)


Affirmative Sentences: 


Sujeto + Verbo (+ Complemento)

He talks
I eat
They learn

Negative Sentences:

Sujeto + Auxiliar negativo (not/n't) + Verbo (+ Complemento)

He does not talk / He doesn't talk
I do not eat / I don't eat
They do not learn / They don't learn


Interrogative Sentences:


Auxiliar + Sujeto + Verbo (+Complemento)

Does he talk?
Do I eat?
Do they learn?


Uses (Usos)

  1. Rutinas o cosas que suceden habitualmente. (utilizando adverbios de tiempo)
  2. I always call my mom on Saturdays.
  3. Generalidades o hechos científicos (facts).
    She works in a hospital 
  4. Para eventos programados en un futuro próximo.
    The train leaves at 5 p.m.
  5. Para dar instrucciones (imperative).
    Go home.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario